Another Fall Macro Friendly Recipe because we all love dessert, fall and healthy guilt-free treats!
- Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder (obviously if you have Salted Caramel PLEASE USE IT)
- Caramel Apple Pie Dannon Greek Yogurt x 3
- Whole Eggs x 2
- Whole Egg Whites x 2 (use real egg whites)
- Salted Caramel Torani Sugar Free Coffee sweetener
- Fat Free Cream Cheese x 2 Tubs/Packages
- Sweetener to Taste (I used Truvia – but splenda/stevia/sweetnlow, etc)
- Salt to Taste (I used sea salt)
Preheat oven to 250 degrees
Mix together all ingrediants on low speed (I used a kitchen aid stand mixer but any mixer will do).
Transfer mixed contents to round cake pan
Place in oven at 250 x 30 minutes
Increase temp to 300 degrees and bake for an additionaly 40-45 minutes depending on your oven
Cut into 8 slices
Enjoy Dessert and Top at Your Pleasure
Macros per Slice (8 slices/recipe):
137 Calories – 10C/1F/21P
With Love, Fall, and Macro-Friendly Dessert,
Disclaimer: This recipe is modified from KatiesFitScript original Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Recipe.